- Double-digit price hikes were widespread.
- Mutually accepted offers surge 40.6% compared to February.
- The drop in the number of active listings between now and last year is extraordinary.
- Statistics show a 55.9% decline in total active listings, shrinking from 9,418 at the end of March 2020 to 4,153 at month end March 2021.
- Seattle/Bellevue region now ranks #1 in technology office space leases, eclipsing San Francisco
- Median prices system-wide surged 19.5% compared to a year ago.
KIRKLAND, Washington (April 7, 2021) – Brokers with Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) added 10,562 new listings to inventory during March -- the highest volume since September when they…